September 10, 2009

Hayley's First Day



Wow...three blogs in one day! I had a lot of catch up on these past couple of weeks. I had to save the best for last! Today was Hayley's first day of kindergarten. Hayley is attending kindergarten at the Marysville Coop Education Program at Quil Ceda Elementary, it's the best elementary school in our area. It's mean lots of volunteering for me, but that's fine. Basically, I (or Jonas) have to spend a day in the classroom every other week, help with a few field trips and attend meetings. I also belong to the photography committee, big shock huh. It will definitely keep me busy, but I am looking forward to the involvement we get to have in her school.

Yes, my baby is now officially in kindergarten. Hard to believe how fast those five years went. She was so excited about today; her new school, new teacher, new friends, new backpack and new clothes! So, up out of bed we all were around 7:00a.m. Hayley got dressed and was ready for breakfast and ready to leave for her first day. So, off we went. It was so cute to watch her and others wait anxiously for their day to start. She put her bag in her cubby, settled into her spot and we ready for me to go. I was sad, I got a little teary eyed, but I know she'd be fine. Ryan was a little confused as to why we were leaving her sister there, but she'll get used to it.

A few hours later it was time to go and pick Hayley up. She had a great first day and is looking forward to returning tomorrow. Recess was a big deal for her and she already made some new friends! She's growing up, way too fast. Next week she's starting back up in dance and I am hoping to start her in Girl Scouts. Ryan and I will start MOPS next week, so things may be a little hectic at first, but I am looking forward to a nice routine, not too full, but busy enough! Good luck in kindergarten my Hayley, Daddy and I are so proud of you. We love you so much.







Ryan enjoying a doughnut, but lookin for Hayley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.