November 23, 2009

Richmeier, Party of 5

As most of you already know, we are expecting baby #3! I have only a week left of my first trimester and I am praying for this horrible morning sickness to go away. I had it with the girls also, but it was not this bad. I will spare you all with the details, but medications are needed for nausea and such. It lasts all day long and leaves me with little energy throughout the day. I conserve that energy to take care of the girls and such. I am very thankful for Jonas because he has totally picked up my slack on the house keeping, laundry, cooking, grocery shopping and tons of other things. Thank you honey, I love you. I have yet to gain any weight because I keep losing it, which happened in my other pregnancies too, but not as drastic. I just keep telling myself it will get better. :)

So far, I've been to the doctor a couple of times. Everything is fine so far, there's a couple issues with my blood work, but nothing to worry about right now. The baby is due June 14th, but will come a little earlier than that since I will have a planned C-section. And yes, we're going to find out the sex of the baby sometime in January. I'm a planner, can't take the wait. We're hoping for a boy, but who knows, maybe Jonas is meant to live in a house full of girls.

Everyone is very excited about the new baby, almost everyone. Hayley is really excited about having another sibling. Ryan, on the other hand, tells me "no" to a baby brother or sister and that she's the baby. I know the adjustment will be hardest for Ryan, but she'll come around. It will just be hard to share Mommy, she's doesn't even like the share me with Hayley sometimes. Jonas and I are both excited, a little nervous because there will be three! I am thankful this baby is coming during the summer so I won't have such a major adjustment during the school year.

Everything else is going well right now. Hayley is doing awesome in school. Just last week she received Super-Bee for the 3rd time for always paying attention in class while the teacher is teaching. At her parent-teacher conference, we were told she is doing great in class and is a very good student. Ryan is doing good as well. She's talking so much, we can't always understand her, but she can usually get her point across. And she likes to point out anything that is yellow. She knows her colors really well and even gave my OB a red goldfish cracker today at my appointment and told him the color. He asked her for a green one and she gave him a green one. She's too cute sometimes. Jonas and I feel very blessed right now and are looking forward to our newest addition.



When we found out in October!


Baby Richmeier 11 weeks, -1day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.