August 20, 2010

My First Blog Award


The Rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you this award.

Thank you Sabrina with
Making Macreadys!! Miss you! (Sorry this took me so long, been meaning to get to this one!)

2. Share seven things about yourself.

  • I love cupcakes, Trophy Cupcake in Seattle in my absolute favorite. If we're making a trip into Seattle, you can usually find us stopping there. My favorites are a classic Chocolate Cake with Butter cream Frosting, Snicker doodle, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smores one. Yum!

  • I love coupons, saving money and free stuff. Granted, I also like spending money, but saving money is an even bigger high for me. Refer to this blog for a more detailed explanation of this.

  • My Keurig Coffee maker is an essential part of my daily life. It makes my coffee, my tea and cocoa if I want. It makes it one cup at a time. It makes a cup of decaf for me and a cup of regular for Jonas. I think I may have to dedicate a blog just to my Keurig.

  • I love to take pictures and learn more about photography. I've been seriously slacking on this lately, but hey, new baby people.

  • I miss thunderstorms. It's something that regularly happened in Colorado, but is very uncommon here in the Pacific Northwest. Listening to thunder and rain was always so relaxing and soothing. I do love to listen to the rain on my roof here, but a little thunder would be a welcome addition. When it does happen here, I stop whatever I am doing to savor the moment.

  • I talk to my Mom almost everyday. I get a little anxious when I haven't talked to her in a couple days. I also like to talk my Dad often too. They live down South and I don't get to see them as much as I like. The girls like to chat with them too.

  • I am a big fan of Burt's Bee chapstick, especially the peppermint one. The mango one is good too. But seriously, I have 4-5 tubes of the stuff at a time. One in my purse/diaper bag, one in the kitchen, one in the living room and one in my bedroom. I never want to have to search for one, so better to have one readily available.

3. Pass this award along to 15 bloggers you think are awesome for whatever reason. I don't have that many to tag, but here we go!

  • The Lane Family - A friend of mine from back in Colorado, always loved to read about her family.

  • Click Photography - She photographed my wedding and is one of my favorite people to visit when I'm back in Colorado.

  • Lindsey Family - Another friend from Colorado and a great photographer too!

  • The Unnerstalls - Another friend from Colorado, we used to ride the bus together when we were kids!

That's all I have, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.