September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What is the first nightmare you remember?


I can clearly remember a recurring nightmare that I had often as a child.  I would be lost in a corn field, kidnapped by someone.  I had gotten away from them and was running through a tall corn field and had to idea where I was going.  I could also hear my Mom calling for me, that she was there to find me and take me back home.  But no matter where I would run, the man was still after me, I could still hear my Mom, but I couldn't find her.  I would always wake up crying.  I still don't really like to go near corn fields to this day.  I've only done a corn maze once in my life because of this dream.   

I also remember a recurring nightmare involving zombies, but that's for another day.

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?


Football.  My Dad brought me to my first game when I was a kid and I loved it.  I also like to watch Hockey sometimes.  I like soccer, but definitely something I would rather watch live.   

 3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?

I would have to say leggings,  I'm short and it doesn't really work for me.  Plus, I'm working on losing some baby weight, so no leggings for me.  Maybe one day.

4. Did you make good grades in school?


Yes I did.  Very proud of that fact.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?

People, Kraft Food and Family, Parents



These questions are brought to you by:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.