September 23, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
  
Irish, I love that accent.  It's hot.  I could listen to Gerard Butler or Johnathan Rhys Meyers all day long.  Plus, they're not bad to look at either. 

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)

No, not really.  I sleep better in my bed.  The couch is really the only other place I can sleep or nap.  I don't like to sleep on planes and it's always so uncomfortable to sleep in a car when traveling.  I wish I had that ability that my kids have to just nod off in a car seat (or anywhere else) with my head hanging down and my neck at horrible angles.  You always wonder how your toddler can sleep in their car seat that way.  It makes my neck hurt just picturing it. 

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?

Yes and yes.  I always use those covers though.  I don't like to hover above the toilet seat, that's just weird to me.  If the bathroom is gross, I will just hold it and find a clean one.  I have kids, so when they need to go, we have to find the closest clean one available.  I can't tell my 3 year old to hold it until we get home, so it's kind of a given.

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?

Hmmm, this one is tough.  If I have to pick just one, I would go with Ewan McGregor.  And he would need to sing me all the songs from Moulin Rouge.

5. Where did you and your significant other go on your 1st date?

We met at a dance in high school.  I called him up a few days later and asked him to have coffee with me at the shop I worked at during that time.  I don't even remember what we talked about, but we went a saw a movie the next weekend.  Hard to believe that was over 11 years ago. 

This blog topic is brought to you by:







3 comments:

amylindsey said...

Girl, Gerard has a Scottish accent!! And, Ewan too! But, I agree all very yummy!! And I would listen to all three sing to me all day, everyday.....But mostly Gerard!!

Meg said...

I think it's a mommy thing that we can't just fall asleep anywhere, but I know what you mean about my toddler and the car seat. I'm happy she does though, sometimes that's the only way she will take a nap!

Lacy said...

That's right Amy, duh. Oh well, Scottish, Irish, I will take both.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.