September 20, 2010

Monday Minute

1 - Have you ever lied on one of your Monday Minute answers?

This is my first time participating in Monday Minute, so no.  And I don't plan on it either. 


2 - What is on your bedside table?


A lamp, a box of diaper wipes, a phone, my glasses, a picture from my wedding and other baby paraphernalia. 


3 -Would you rather lose your sight or hearing?


That's hard.  I would have to say hearing.  I have some pretty cute kids.  And a hubby too.


4 -Would you rather give up all forms of sexual contact for a year or give up your DVR for three months?


DVR, hands down.  Who's needs a DVR when there's the Internet people??

5 - Name one thing that you are proud that you've accomplished in life.


Being a wife and mother.  I've always wanted a family and I wanted it young.  Sounds silly, but I wanted to be done having my kids before I turned 30.  Jonas and I were married young and Hayley came a couples years later.  Granted it hasn't always been easy, but I am most proud of my family and the life we share.


Monday Minute is brought to you by:  Happily a Law Mama & The Daily Dose of Reality

2 comments:

Cristy said...

I'm so glad you linked up! PLEASE keep doing so! go over to my blog, follow, and link up next week for my FIRST time hosting!! EEK! : )

purseblogger said...

DVR can go!
#5 is awesome. Your kids are darling.
Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.