September 26, 2010

Monday Minute

This is only the second time I've participated in Monday Minute, but it has a new host.  Head on over to Is There a Doctor in the House? and check it out!


(1) What’s the last restaurant you went to and what did you order?

My best friend from Colorado was in town and we wanted to take her to one of our favorite places in Seattle.  We went down to the waterfront and ate at Ivar's.  Emily and I split a salmon BLT; we also had Trophy Cupcakes for breakfast.  And of course, I had to have some chowder, yum...  It was wonderful. 

(2) What's your greatest phobia?

I don't know if I really have a phobia.  I used to be really freaked out about blood, but not so much anymore.  I'm afraid of bears.  I've had way to many run-ins with bears when I was younger.  Once there was one on my roof when I was home alone as a child.  Another time we were camping out in the front yard and there was one sniffing around.  And another time camping...  I could go on and on.  I really don't like to camp anymore because of it and can't relax.  Thinking about it makes me anxious.  So, yeah, I guess it's a phobia. 

(3) On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot are you?

I don't like this question, especially since I'm still working on losing baby weight.  I have a hard time liking myself sometimes.  Uh... I am going to say a 7.  I'm a pretty girl.  I just need to be more confident.  I'm working on it.  :)

(4) You just found out you (or your partner) are having a baby. What's your reaction?

I would be completely shocked since that's no longer possible.  I had my tubes tied after I had Jack.  It's also a little difficult for me to conceive, so yeah, shocked is a good answer.  My OB would be getting a call.  I saw an episode of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant where that happened, freaked me out a bit.  Even though it would be completely shocking, it was also be a blessing and I'd be totally thrilled.

(5) You just won a free vacation to anywhere in the world. Where would you go?

Hmmm... I really want to go to Europe and travel around there.  I would love to see England, Ireland, France and Italy.  One day...

2 comments:

RN Mama said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

The bear thing is really freaky, I don't think I'd ever be able to go into the woods or camping again!

P.S. Your kids are so adorable!!

Cristy said...

You do need to get more confidence girl! Remember, having a baby recently only makes you all the hotter! ; )

Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.