October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What do you listen to while driving?

I try to listen to music, but mostly it's listening to my three year old because she is constantly asking questions or just talking to me.
  • "Mommeeee!  What's that?"
  • "Mommeeee!  What are you doing?"
  • "Can I have some water?"
  • "Slugbug Yellow!  Mommy, you saw it?!"
You get the picture, right.  Honestly, it's adorable.  But there are times I just want to listen to the radio.  And then there are times she will tell me: "Mommy, can you turn the music down?  I'm trying to talk to you."


2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?

Fall is seriously my favorite time of year, so this is difficult.  My birthday even happens in Fall.  Hmmm... I would have to say the leaf clean-up.  There's a green belt behind our house and two huge trees out front, so raking is a must.  In fact, we will probably need to rake for the first time very soon.  (Yes Jonas, that means you.)  It's fun the first time when I let the kids play in leaves so I can take pictures, after that it is a huge hassle.  And it's the rainy season here as well, so it makes raking that much more difficult. 

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?

Oh dream house, one day I will have you.  My must, a huge kitchen.  I need a 6 burner stove and two ovens, those stackable ones on the wall.  Granite too.  Dark hardwood every where too.  I also want a kitchen with a breakfast-nook for a table and a separate dining room.  Two tables, one really nice that we never eat at other than special occasions and another I won't freak out if someone forgets a coaster.  I also want a huge bathroom with a huge, huge bathtub and a separate stand-in shower.  Nice big master bedroom with two closets. The kids need their own rooms, on a different floor.  I want 4-5 bedrooms.  A game room,  an office.  Nice cozy living room with a fire place.  Big backyard.  Huge back deck.  And a front one too.  And a garden.  Wood siding with masonry work on the bottom.  Lots of windows for natural light.  And it would most definitely be on the water.  There's so much more to say, but I need to go to bed soon. 

4. Would you ever own a minivan?

I do now, so yes.  I love it.  I always used to say that I would never drive one, but now I can't imagine driving a my old Honda Accord with three kids.  I even have those awesome power doors, they're amazing and quite handy.  And all the seats fold away if we need to load something.  Yes, I'm a mini-van Mom.  The only thing that can tear me away from my Town and Country is a Chevy Traverse.  

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
 
Depends.  I always do for my kids.  My oldest one always gets a rash if I don't.  I've been known to buy something to wear that day, so washing isn't always an option.  For me, not usually. 
 
First Question Friday is hosted by:
 





1 comment:

Drea said...

Ooh, I want a Traverse! We are a one car family right now but are saving to get a Traverse this spring or summer. There is no way we can fit another car seat in our Camry!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.