October 15, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Milky Way Dark!!  Yummy.  I've been resisting the temptation to go out and buy our candy for Halloween.

2. Do you fold your socks?

Yes, socks must be matched together and folded/tucked together.  I find it hard to believe that people don't match their socks together.  What do you do then?  

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

Hmmm.... debt.  I think people should have to learn about credit cards, loans and money management in high school.  It would have saved me a lot of trouble back in those days.  It's hard to say no when credit cards companies are all over the college campus giving away free stuff for doing an application.    

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?

I would have to say the way we see things.  I am more realistic about things, while my husband is a dreamer.  I like things to be exact and organized, but he is more lax about those things.  I like things to be done a certain way, but he just does it half way sometimes.  Even with all of that, he's the one.  He tries, I try.  I wouldn't have it any other way, although it would be awesome if her cleaned the counters after dinner better.  

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)

Thoughtful, Determined, Spoiled 


And Jonas says: Cute, Smart, Dependable

5QF is brought to you by:




1 comment:

Drea said...

I'm with you there--Milky Way Dark is the best candy bar!! And I think that the reality of credit card debt and managing money should be a required course in high school, for sure! I wish somebody had sat me down and explained it all.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.