October 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's Friday and that means that it is time for another 5QF!  Head on over to My Little Life to link up.  Hope everyone has a fun weekend!  I am looking forward to staying in this weekend and getting some much needed rest!  After being sick and having sick kids, I need a break!  I also need to get my house cleaned up before my parents fly in next week.  It's actually fairly clean, just not my mom visiting clean.  I'm really excited about them coming to visit, my Dad will finally get to meet his newest grand baby, Mister Jack!   

1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?

Hmmm...sorry Jonas, but I will have to go with ME on this one.  Although, there are a few dishes that my husband is awesome at cooking.  He actually just got into cooking over this last year, mostly because I was so sick during my pregnancy with Jack and it became necessary.  Jonas makes awesome chocolate chip cookies.  But, I'm a pretty good cook, I've screwed things up, I admit, but I make a really good pot roast.  And chicken Parmesan.  And red bean and rice. Mmmm....

2. How often do you talk to your mom?

Like everyday, seriously.  Sometimes a few times a day.  I feel weird if I don't talk to her for more than a day or two.  Or she calls me if I haven't called her.  The girls also talk to her too.  My mom lives on the other side of the country, so we talk a lot. 

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?

That really depends.  If it's something I've never cooked before, then I will be sticking with the recipe.  If it's something I'm comfortable with, I might dabble with the recipe a bit.  I've also created my own dishes without the aid of a recipe.  Like I said, it really depends. 

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?

Nope, that would be my husband.  He has some weird toes. 

5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)

I haven't in years.  In fact, one of the last times I did dress up for Halloween was in high school and I ended up on the front cover of our town's newspaper.  I was handing out candy at the coffee shop I worked at and was photographed in my bee outfit.  I looked pretty cute though.  Jonas and I say that we're going to dress up every year and we never do.  Hopefully next year, I want to do a pirate theme. 

5QF is brought to you by:





1 comment:

Jen M said...

new follower from friendly friday follow :)
http://jensgiveaways.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.