October 29, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's already Friday and only two more days until Halloween.  I'm so excited about the kids' costumes, they're going to be so adorable.  So.  Adorable.  My parents are also in town visiting and the girls are so excited to have them here with us.  I'm looking forward to having them around since the girls no longer want nothing to do with Jonas and I.  Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but it's also a nice break.  And it's so cute to see them hanging with their MawMaw and PawPaw.  On to 5QF!!  Check out My Little Life to link up! 

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?

That's a hard one, there are so many.  I want to know if Hoda Kotb ever tells Kathy Lee to back off during a commercial break or to go easy on the liquor.  Seriously, Kathy Lee is super annoying and mean to Hoda sometimes.  I love when they make fun of them on SNL. 

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?

I do, budget, per say...  I set a limit on what I want to spend on the kids and go from there.  Jonas and I brainstorm on what gifts to buy and get ideas from the kids when we're out and about.  There's always one big gift and few extras.  And of course, stockings.  We also have a traditional Christmas Eve gift of new pajamas and a new book.  I try to start pretty early, I've already got some shopping done already and plan to get a few things this week.  I watch for sales on things I want to get for them.  I try not to go too over board, the kid's also get stuff from grandparents and other family/friends.  I'm usually done shopping for them before December even starts.

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?

Ummm.... I don't think I've ever really tried one.  I tried supplements before, those just made me jittery.  I've tried tea too, but that didn't work.  I tried Atkins and that gave me a headache for two weeks.  I've done Slimfast before.  And Special K.  I've never really tried anything too crazy, that cookie diet is a little intriguing.  Lol... Now, I've got their stupid commercial jingle in my head...Who stole a cookie from the cookie jar??

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?

There's are so many, I should be ashamed.  The Tudors, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, True Blood, Desperate Housewives, The Big Bang Theory, Pysch, The Eleventh Hour (I was upset it was canceled, that and Mercy too)... I could go on...I'm a TV junkie.

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?

Rascal Flatt's God Bless the Broken Road and Garth Brooks Unanswered Prayers.  Dixie Chicks songs too.  Country songs get to me.  The Beatles make me think of my Uncle David that passed away a few years ago.  Alan Jackson reminds me of my niece when she was little because she used to like to sing all his songs.  From this Moment is Jonas and I's song, we danced to it at our wedding.  Sorry, that's more than one.  Oh well. 

5QF is brought to you by:




1 comment:

Canadianmom said...

Hi there! Just stopping by from Five Question Friday Blog Hop!
I am following you now, nice blog. Feel free to check out my blog at:
http://canadianmom-whatsonmymind.blogspot.com/
Take care and make it a great weekend!
Jen

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.