October 3, 2010

Monday Minute

Wow, it's already October!!  And it's the first Monday Minute of October!  Head on over to Is There a Doctor in the House? to link up.  Happy Fall!  

(1) What's your biggest pet peeve?

Leaving dirty dishes in the sink when there is a dishwasher.  My older sister does this, yes, I am calling you out Michelle.  Unless the dishwasher is running a cycle or is full of clean dishes, then the dishes need to go into the dishwasher.  Even then, clean them.  The only time it is ever truly acceptable is if something needs to soak. 

Also, not opening the doors for someone.  It's not that hard.  I've had people cut in front of me, with my huge double stroller, to walk into a store and not hold the door open.  That's just rude.  Extremely.  Rude.       

(2) Describe your first kiss. (Ian's suggestion, thank you Ian!)

It was kinda lame actually.  I was at a friend's house at a sleep over and we were playing spin the bottle with some buys that came over.  I kissed some wanna be rapper/gangster/punk from middle school.  Granted, it was exciting when I was in middle school and now that I look back on it, I just shake my head in shame.  And that was it.  There you have it, lameness. 

(3) Describe the drunkest night of your life (or at least, the drunkest night you can remember).

Oh geeze.  My friend was having a party at her house when her mom was away, lovely high school weekend party.  Normally I stuck with my favorite drink, Southern Comfort, but that night I decided to try anything and everything available.  Mixing all that stuff did not agree with me.  I remember being at the toilet most of the night and a friend of mine staying with me to make sure that I was alright.  I was still drunk the next morning and extremely hung over.  I had to work that next afternoon and remember that day was so hard to get through.  After that night, I never drank again when I was in high school because it freaked me out so much.  And I won't touch Southern Comfort anymore.  It makes me want to gag.  Even though I did my share of partying in high school, I never drove after drinking.         

(4) What's the last movie you saw and what did you think of it?

I just went to the movies with my family this last Saturday.  We went and saw Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole.  It was pretty good.  The kids enjoyed it, as well as my husband and I.  The graphics were awesome.  It was a little dark at times, but my girls still liked it.  I wished we had spent the extra money to see it in 3D. 

(5) Do you prefer taking a bath or a shower?
 
I usually prefer to take a shower, but there are days when I just want to soak in a nice hot bath.  I just prefer to take a shower because I hate to have to rush through a bath.



3 comments:

Hawkeyemkn said...

I hate a full sink of dirty dishes, with you, if the dishwasher is empty, they go in there.

Cristy said...

I completely agree with your first question! I especially hate it when I have my hands full with the baby and they look me STRAIGHT IN THE EYE and don't keep it open! GRRR!!

Thanks for linking up girl! See ya next week hopefully!

Shelley said...

You have a beautiful family :)I am following from the Tuesday Train. I hope you can follow me back and check out my latest giveaways.
God Bless,
Shelley

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.