October 11, 2010

Monday Minute

This week has already started out busy and looks like it is going to be that way all week!  Bring it on!  Monday is here, so it is time for Monday Minute.  To link up, please head over to Is There a Doctor in the House?


(1) What color undies/ boxers do you have on right now?

Pink.

(2) What song have you been playing on repeat lately?

I don't really use an iPod, but my daughter does.  And her favorite lately is either Hot n' Cold (Chipette's version) by Katy Perry or Just Dance by Lady GaGa.

(3) What's your best personality trait?

I'm thoughtful.  I like doing things for people and helping them out.  It makes me happy to do something nice for someone, especially when they're not expecting it. 

(4) Are you a leader or a follower?

That really depends on the situation.  There are some things that I prefer to take the lead on and there are other times I would rather just go with the flow. 

(5) What's your least favorite household chore?

I really don't like to fold laundry, but I'm getting much better about it.  As much as I don't like to do it, I'd rather do it myself because I don't like the way my husband folds things or hangs them up.  I'm kind of anal about where things go and how they're folded.     

4 comments:

Cristy said...

LOVE the answer about your daughter's ipod! too sweet!

maybe you and your husband can fold the laundry together? that's what we do, and it goes by so much faster! ; )

thanks for linking up!

EnVii said...

following you back =)

laundry sucks.. it seems like its never ending with me .. when i think im done i find another pile

Mommies 2 Cents said...

Hi! Stopping by from Wandering Wednesday. I hope you'll stop by soon!

Jess
http://www.mommies2cents.com

Design It Chic said...

I am now following you thanks to Wandering Wednesday, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;) Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy blog design tips, you know where to come!
Today we teach a bunch of useful tips to improve your blog's traffic, so make sure you don't miss that! Happy Wednesday!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.