October 17, 2010

Monday Minute

October, you're already half way over.  Why?  On a good note, that also means my birthday is a little over a month away.  This month has been crazy busy so far and doesn't look like it's going to slow down anytime soon.  Oh well, on to another Monday Minute with Is There a Doctor in the House?   


(1) Did you play any sports growing up?

Yes, I played soccer for a long time.  Unfortunately, when I got to high school, I needed to have my gall bladder removed and couldn't play for a while.  And then I really just didn't play any more.  I am hoping to change that eventually, I would love to start playing again and even get my kids into it.  I would like to coach one day too.

(2) Have you ever gotten an MIP?

No, and that's just through sheer luck.  The first party I ever went to in high school was busted by the cops.  Luckily, the only ones that were arrested were the kids that took off and ran.  Those of us that remained at the house were told to sober up and not go anywhere.  And to be honest with our parents.  I was, but that was really only because my friend's mom found out and decided to call everyone else's parents and inform them of the situation.  I rather they heard it from me than my friend's pyscho (no joke) step-mother.     

(3) Do you snore or sleepwalk?

I don't sleepwalk.  I do snore, but only when I'm sick and my allergies are bothering me.  So, normally I don't.  At least I don't think I do.  Jonas...

(4) Describe your last dream.

I don't even remember.  I'm really bad about that.  I vaguely remember the dream having something to do with the book I'm currently reading.  And I was involved in that some how.  I'm reading A Game of Thrones if that helps any.

(5) What's the one thing you've been meaning to do that you just haven't gotten to?

On my wall I have pictures of the girls at 6 weeks.  I love those pictures.  I took some really cute ones of Jack at the same age.  (See here.)  So, I've been meaning, for a while now, to get some of those printed and put into frames and hung on the wall.  Oh, and I need to go and purchase the frames as well.  Hopefully I will get to that soon, I need to get some pictures of my baby boy in the wall. 

1 comment:

Cristy said...

THANK YOU for making me for normal for (1) playing sports AND (2) admitting to drinking before being 21! I felt so alone when reading people's answers! haha

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.