October 26, 2010

Thankful on Tuesday

Today I am thankful for fresh sushi from Haggen's.  I love sushi.  I love that it's now so trendy that it's readily available.  You can buy sushi just about anywhere now, although I wouldn't buy it just any where.  I've been eating sushi for over ten years and then, you couldn't go get sushi from a grocery store.  Then, you had to go to a sushi restaurant.  Don't get me wrong, a sushi bar has far better sushi.  But for this momma of three, I love that I can run into Haggen's in the morning, order what I want from the sushi chef, pay for it, return home and throw it into the refrigerator for later.  And it's pretty good, really good.  It makes me happy.  I'm thankful.  That is all.  Happy Tuesday everyone.     




Photobucket

4 comments:

Ai Mei said...

Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found your through the Blog Hop! :) Hopefully you can stop by! I have some great giveaways for SodaStream, PetCakes, Smiley Cookies and more :)

-Ai Mei
StudentSavingBucks

Jana said...

Hi Lacy, you have a beautifully designed blog. I am going to have to figure out how to do that! I have a wordpress blog and love it but the designs aren't as nice as blogger. At any rate, I found you through the Tuesday Train and wanted to hook-up. I have a new blog, just 3 weeks old, at www.adoctorandanurse.com. Hope you will come by for a visit. Jana

ace and friends co. said...

hi there. your newest blog hop follower. happy tuesday. would *love* a follow back. you can find me at:

http://aceandfriendsco.blogspot.com/

Boobies said...

Hey you! Returning your follow from yesterday! Thanks so much for linking up!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.