November 12, 2010

Blog Challenge - Day 12 - What in my Bag?

Ah, my bag.  It's not a purse, I do have one, but I don't use it too often.  I don't like the idea of having to carry a purse and a diaper bag.  It's entirely too much to deal with and I usually have more than enough to carry.  So, I have a really cute Vera Bradley diaper bag, that I LOVE.  And a matching wallet to go along with it.  I do have a purse in the same pattern to use if I go somewhere without Baby Jack, but most of the time my bag, is the diaper bag.  And I'm okay with that, it's super cute, as you can see below.


Anyways, getting back to the subject at hand.  The question is:  What's in my  bag?  I am sure you can probably guess that there are the normal baby essentials; diapers, wipes, burp clothes, a changing pad, extra clothes, nursing shawl, diaper rash cream, etc...  But what else is in my bag...

  • the kids' shot records (if I didn't leave them in there, I would most certainly forget them)
  • a small zip bag with two chap sticks, a lip gloss and tide stain remover pen
  • two hand sanitizers - foamy for the kids and nectarine mint lotion type for me
  • baby sling
  • $10 gift certificate to The Cheesecake Factory...mmmm...cheesecake
  • my wallet and check book
  • key lime pie flavored gum
  • A post card from Starbucks for a FREE drink for my birthday.  :)
  • A Clash of Kings - great book so far
  • a few pens
  • a flyer from Babies R' Us... that's going to the recycle bin
  • keys
  • an empty pack of gum
  • mints
  • camera
  • random receipts
  • date book
  • lotion bar that Hayley gave me last Mother's Day
And that's everything that is in my bag.  Yeah, nothing too exciting.  Except that Cheesecake Factory gift card....mmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.