November 14, 2010

Blog Challenge - Day 13 - What I Wore Today

This is a day late, but with good reason.  It was busy yesterday, it was my big birthday surprise.  I will blog about that later.  By the time we got home, I was exhausted!!  Normally, I pick up the house before I go to bed and I was too tired to get to that.  It was a fun day though, Jonas did an awesome job surprising me for my birthday.

Before our big night, I went and got a mani/pedi.  That was so nice, except for this one annoying lady, another blog, another day.  I wanted to wait to shower and get ready until later in the day.


And later in the day, it was time to go out for my big night!  Jonas bought me a new dress.  This is what I wore for our night out.


Cute huh?  I love it.  I am hoping we can make it to Jonas' company Christmas party so I can wear it again.  It was fun.  When I picked up the dress I didn't even think I would like it, but when I tried it on, I loved it. 

2 comments:

Drea said...

Hot mama! You looked great!

Anonymous said...

SO... where did Jonas take you out on your big night? Love the dress!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.