November 14, 2010

Blog Challenge - Day 14 - My Kids

They are my three favorite people in my world, them and their Daddy of course.  I would not be who I am with out them.  They make me want to be a better person every day.  They make me laugh every day.  And they've brought me to tears, in a joyous way.  (Well, most of the time.)  So, I will introduce you to my kids. 

My First-Born:


This is Hayley, also known as Hayley-bug or just Bug.  She's just turned six and is in first grade.  Hayley is smart and loves to learn.  She loves music and she plans to ask Santa for a guitar this year.  One of her favorite things is her purple iPod she got for her birthday.  Many impromptu dance parties occur in my home with her leading the way.  She could totally rock one of those iPod commercials with her moves.  Hayley is a great big sister; she loves her little sister and little brother very much.  I love watching her read to Ryan or make funny faces to make Jack laugh at her.  Hayley is determined, kind, beautiful, funny and friendly.  It's still hard to believe that she's six sometimes.  I still remember the tiny baby girl I brought into this world.  I was in such of awe of her that day and I still am today.

Little/Big Sister:


This is Ryan, also known as Ry-ry and Angel-face.  She's three and full of spunk.  Ryan is tiny, very tiny.  She's the smallest in her preschool class, some of her classmates call her "the tiny little girl."  She's learning to write her letters and is trying her best to write out her name.  Her favorite color is yellow and she loves owls.  She loves to laugh and play with Hayley.  Sometimes, Ryan is just content playing up in her room with her Littlest Pet Shops.  She adores her big sister and loves to cuddle and kiss her baby brother.  Ryan is always eager to help.  She loves stickers and annoying her big sister; even at three, she can push Hayley's buttons.  Ryan is feisty, adorable, sensitive, loving and funny.  It took a little more to bring her into this world, but I would do it again. 

Baby Boy:


This is Jack, also known as Jack-Jack or Mister H&N (handsome and needy).  He's the baby of our family and pure joy.  He's a happy little guy and loves to flash his little gummy grin.  He loves his sister's and always bursts out in giggles when they talk and play with him.  He's five months old and is constantly drooling and chewing on whatever he can get his little hands on.  I'm sure some teeth will be popping out soon enough.  After two girls, it's been a fun new experience with a little boy.  Jack is a happy baby that loves to laugh and be cuddled.  He's becoming more and more interested about the world around.  He's my last baby, so I'm trying to take it all in and not rush a thing.  At the same time, I am excited to see his personality develop and to watch him grow.   

*******

Those are my babies, the loves of my life.  Jonas and I are thankful every day for them.  While we don't get to go out quite as often, they makes our life full and happy.  It can be a little chaotic at times, but it just makes life a little more interesting.  I love being their mother.  They are my heart.  I love you Hayley, Ryan and Jack.

1 comment:

Making Macready's said...

Alexis has asked for a guitar all year, I'm def going to get her one.

You kids are beautiful!! We miss you guys.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.