November 20, 2010

Blog Challenge - Day 20 - This Month

November is always a busy month for us.  It's the beginning of the holiday season, Jonas and I celebrate our birthdays, my mom's birthday also falls during November, Thanksgiving, etc... Besides all of that craziness I also have my other duties: volunteering at Hayley's school, school for Hayley, projects at Hayley's school, preschool with Ryan, Baby Jack, my house, my husband and this very blog.  I wouldn't characterize all of those as duties, but you get the picture.  I've been finding myself constantly busy with something these days.  Jonas asks me if I ever just sit down and not do anything.  The thought of that bothers me a bit, there's always something that needs to be done.  I probably should take him up on his advice though, maybe...

I won't go into detail, much of this is already blogged about. 

November Highlights:
  • My parent's were in town visiting.
  • Took my Mom out for dinner for her birthday.
  • My surprise party that Jonas threw for my birthday.
  • My birthday and Jonas' birthday.
  • I surprised Jonas with a Kindle for his birthday.
  • I liked his so much I bought one for myself with my birthday money.
  • Jonas bought me a new phone for my birthday.
  • I bought Jonas a DQ ice cream cake for his birthday.  (If you know him, this a big deal!)
  • Baby Jack is now 5 months old.
  • Bought supplies for Thanksgiving Dinner!
  • Started a 30 Day Blog Challenge.
  • Got a significant amount of Christmas shopping done.
  • I lost one of my diamond earrings, only to have my fantastic stylist find it at her salon.  Thanks Kelsie!
  • Another parent and myself took on the class auction project and it's going to ROCK!
  • Fable III became my new addiction.
  • I went to Trophy Cupcake on my birthday.
So, there's my month, so far.  I still have:
  • A photo shoot, tomorrow!
  • Thanksgiving at my house.
  • Thanksgiving II next weekend with friends.
  • Christmas shopping for the kids to finish, I'm nearly done!
  • Christmas cards to order and get started on.
  • Christmas decorating, I'm actually giddy about this one. 
  • 10 more days on my blog challenge
Ah November, so busy, but fun.  This month will be over and done with soon enough.  The girls will begin their countdown to Christmas, which reminds me, I need to order their Advent calenders.  Oy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.