November 22, 2010

Blog Challenge - Day 22 - Something that Upsets Me

That's simple.  The thought of something happening to Jonas or the kids.  I don't know what I would do without them.  They are my entire world and the thought of not having any of them in my life is truly upsetting.  As a mother, the thought of anything devastating occurring to my family nearly brings me to tears.  I don't even like to think about the possibility.

That's my knee-jerk response to the topic.  It's the first thing that comes to mind.  There are other things that upset me though.  I'm kind of a control freak, I admit it.  When things happen that I have no control over, I become unnerved.  It doesn't last long.  I just need to freak out for a little while and then I usually get over it.  I just have to remind myself that there's nothing I can do about it.

I also find clowns a little upsetting.  They're scary.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.