November 23, 2010

Blog Challenge - Day 23 - Something that Makes Me Feel Better

There are lots of things that make me feel better.  I decided to make a list.

  • My kids always seem to do the trick.  I can be having a horrible day and one of them will do something that makes me smile and forget my troubles.  Some days they're my super heroes and that's their best super power. 
  • My husband, he knows when I'm having a bad day and always tries to make the rest of my day better.  He'll clean the kitchen for me after dinner, bring me home some chocolates or flowers or just let me vent.  He's awesome.
  • When I'm sick, I crave Chinese food.  I don't know why.  I don't know if it has some amazing healing powers.  I just don't know.  What I do know is that when I get to have Chinese food for dinner when I'm sick, I always feel a little better. 
  • Hot tea with lemon and honey, it's awesome.  Does the trick when I have a cold.  After I have my Chinese food, of course.
  • Cleaning my house.  When I'm frustrated, I have this urge to clean to my house.  I become obsessed and when I'm done, I feel better.  And I have a clean house.
  • Making lists.  When I am a little overwhelmed and have a lot to get done, I make a list.  I feel more and more accomplished when I get to scratch another thing off the list.  It organizes my thoughts and makes my day go a little more smoothly.  
Those are some of things that make me feel better.  What makes you feel better?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.