November 24, 2010

Blog Challenge - Day 24 - Something That Makes Me Cry

I'm emotional.  I'm sensitive.  I've been known to let the tears fall.  That can best be demonstrated by a sappy movie.  I can't help it, I just cry.  One movie that always makes me cry is The Little Mermaid.  Yes, you heard it here.  Every time my girls want to watch it and we get to end where Ariel says; "I love you Daddy," to King Triton, I cry. 


Earlier this year, back when I was still pregnant with Jack, I was resting on the couch watching  a movie.  I had set my DVR to record P.S. I Love You and I had been looking forward to watching it all day.  Big mistake.  I cried through nearly the entire movie.  I don't know if it was my hormones or what.  I cried.  Hysterically.  Jonas thought it was funny and he also thought that there was something wrong with me.  I've been afraid to watch it ever since.


If it's a sappy movie that I've seen, it probably made me cry.  Even if it was just a sappy moment in the movie, I probably cried.  I bring tissue if there's even the remote possibility of tears falling.  I cried during the third Lord of the Rings film.  I've cried at every movie based on a book by Nicolas Sparks.  I cried like a baby last week when we watched Toy Story 3.  I cried at Despicable Me.  I will probably cry at the last Harry Potter film.

Television shows makes me cry too.  Previews to next week's episode get me choked up sometimes.  I'm a sap.  Proud of it.  I cry.  Movies, TV shows and even some commercials have caused the shedding of tears.  So, there you have it, something that makes me cry.             

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Hi just visiting from wandering Wednesday. I haven't seen that movie, will have to check out the DVD!

Joe and Alexis Unnerstall said...

Awe honey, I'm the same way!!! Little Mermaid makes me cry as does PS I Love You, and of course the Notebook!!! Bawl!!!

And yes, pack your tissues for Harry Potter, there's a couple scenes in there that made me tear up!!!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.