November 28, 2010

Blog Challenge - Day 27 - My Favorite Place

My favorite place is my home.  It's my comfort zone.  My favorite people are there.  All my favorite things.  It's a place where I can relax when I need to and let out my frustrations when needed as well.  If the day permits, I can hang out in my pajamas with my kids all day long.  It's the place where my family sits down together and share our meals together.  It's not without chaos, but it's welcome, for the most part. 

My home is full of happy memories.  It's a place I care about.  On a rainy day, I get to listen to the rain on my roof.  At night, I curl up on the couch with my favorite blanket while my children sleep and catch up on a television show.  It's where we blow up our air mattress, get blankets and pillows, and have a movie night with the kids.  It's where I like to make my family big breakfasts in the morning, from scratch.  It's where Jonas and the girls make cookies.     

My home is full of children learning, giggling sisters sharing secrets, petty arguments, tattle-tailing, hide-and-go-seeking and iPod dance parties.  It's full of baby's laughter, cries, coos, and baby smiles.  It's full of Guitar Hero songs, silly jokes and bedtime stories.  My old lady cat and my crazy Penny dog.  It's my home.  It's my favorite place. 

4 comments:

Casey said...

Hi, I am following you from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Your children are beautiful by the way. I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

http://caseysgoodlife.com

Misty said...

I'm a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday! I would love a follow back :) It would be awesome if you could also follow me on Networked Blogs & Facebook too!

Thanks, Misty
http://MistysThoughtsToo.blogspot.com

Facing50Blog.com said...

What a truly wonderful post and a lovely family. I am a new follower from Tuesday Train.
Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com

The White Whimsies said...

Stopping by and following your blog from the Tuesday Blog Hop. You can visit mine at http://www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.