November 4, 2010

Blog Challenge - Day 4 - What I Ate Today

What I ate today.

Breakfast:

I went with my usual breakfast.  Two scrambled eggs, with 1 egg yolk, cooked with non-fat spray.  And a piece of whole grain toast with Nutella.  And of course, COFFEE!!

Lunch:

Venti black iced tea, sweetened.  And a pretzel at Target with mustard, I was out and about.  And hungry, the pretzel sounded good.

Dinner:

My parents are visiting and I really wanted my Dad to make his Spaghetti and Meatballs.  And he did!!!  They were wonderful.  I ate too much. 

Dessert: 

Hayley and my Mom made a pumpkin pie.  It's currently cooking on the counter.  And it will be joined with the homemade whipped cream.  Delish!

Oh, and I munched on some Halloween candy. It seriously needs to go, like yesterday. It's too tempting to have around the house, so I am giving it an eviction notice. Halloween candy, you've been notified. Please leave now. There's a nice home at Jonas' office for you. Good-bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.