November 9, 2010

Blog Challenge - Day 9 - My Beliefs

I am not sure where to go on this topic, it's not really specific.  I'm not sure if I should write about religion or politics.  I just don't know.  I'm also tired, it's been a long day for me.  So, I've decided to make a list.
  • I believe in God and that He is good.
  • I believe that love is powerful.
  • I believe that hate is just as powerful and breeds ignorance.
  • I believe in the power of prayer.
  • I believe that everyone should be treated equally, plain and simple.  
  • I believe that being a parent is a privilege and should be treated like one.
  • I believe in the good of people.
  • I believe that hope is a good thing.
  • I believe that you're never given more than you can handle.
That's about all I have right now.  I might revisit this topic later.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.