November 22, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

A few weeks back I posted a blog about Shutterfly and their new Christmas cards.  Christmas cards are one of my favorite things to do during the holidays.  My best friend, Emily, came to visit a couple months ago and took our family portraits.  Emily is a wedding photographer in Colorado and she does amazing work.  She did an awesome job and I was excited to share our new pictures on our Christmas card. 

I am a big fan of Shutterfly and it was a no-brainer on where to go to design this year's cards.  I shared my love of Shutterfly and received 50 Free Christmas Cards for my post!  I just wanted to share what I made:


Aren't they awesome?!  This card was immediately one of my favorites when I was browsing the site.  I love that I was able to use more than one picture for my card.  I personalized the inside of the card with more pictures and a personal message as well.  It was fun and easy.  In no time, I had this beautiful card that I am thrilled to be sending out this year. 

Shutterfly is always running awesome sales and promotions.  Saving money is important to me, especially around the holidays.  Thanks to Shutterfly, I was able to not only design beautiful cards, I also saved money.  So hooray, for awesome beautiful Christmas cards!  And thank you Emily for my beautiful pictures.  I can't to send my cards out this year!  Happy Holidays!            

4 comments:

Cheeky Momma said...

Hi there! Love your card! You have a beautiful family!

I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

Be sure to enter my great giveaways while you're there!

Happy Thanksgiving from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

Dawn said...

Hi! I'm here from Tuesday Train and I'm a new follower.

Okay, that card (and your family) is flippin' adorable. Seriously.

I am so bummed that we have yet to do any pictures for Christmas cards this year. I'm really trying to budget and just now sure I want to spend all the money. I normally spend close to 200 dollars for the pictures and stamps, etc. Eek! BUT, I may do mine own now after seeing how cute that card is.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Mizzreviewlady said...

very cute christmas card! I am your newest follower from tuesday train please follow me back when you get a chance. http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/

AlessandraH said...

Beautiful cards!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.