November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's Friday and we might get snow this weekend!!  Last year we only had snow once, if you could call it that.  It was more of a dusting that melted off later that day.  Hayley is very excited about this weather prediction, she was upset at last year's lack of snow fall.  I guess we will see what these clouds will bring.  For now, on to 5QF.  Head on over to My Little Life to link up.

1. What Christmas song do you loathe?

I used to really get annoyed with Christmas music when I was a teenager because I spent a couple summers working at a Christmas themed amusement park.  Yes, I was an elf and Cinderella too.  By the time Christmas rolled around, the music had gotten old and lost it's charm.  Now, it's really not such an issue.  I am not a big fan of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer though.   

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?

We start off cuddling, but then it gets too hot and we sleep on our own sides of the bed.  We've never been big on cuddling through the night.  Jonas also thinks he needs 3-5 pillows at the time and those just annoy me.  They're always in the way. 

3. Have you ever had surgery?

Yes, when I was 16 I had my gallbladder removed.  Fun, fun.  And I've had three c-sections as well.  During my third c-section I had my tubes tied.  I've had all my wisdom teeth out too.

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?

I usually have all my shopping for my kids done by the end of November.  I may still need to go and pick-up some stocking stuffers, but for the most part, I'm done.  As for Jonas, I usually finish shopping for him by mid-December.  I refuse to do any last minute shopping, the sooner it's done, the better.  This year, I am almost done shopping for my kids and it feels good to be so close! 

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?

A Mercedes, fully loaded. 



5QF is brought to you by:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.