1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?
I love pie, so dessert is my favorite. I also love sweet potatoes and I make a yummy sweet potato bake, so I look forward to that too.
2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year?
This year, I was a host. It was just our family this year and everything turned out really well. It was a nice fun day, nothing to rushed. We had a great time.
We were supposed to have another Thanksgiving tomorrow, but our poor host is sick and had to cancel. Too bad, she makes some awesome pies and her husband grills up a mean turkey. But, I really just hope she feels better soon.
3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind?
Pumpkin pie, homemade whipped cream. Everyone saying what they're thankful for before we begin our meal.
4. You have two pieces of pie in front of you and you HAVE to eat one...do you choose pumpkin or pecan?
Since no one in my house is a pecan pie, I never make it. I love pecan pie too. So, I would definitely go for the pecan pie.
5. Are you a Black Friday Shopper?
I tried that last year, it didn't go well. So, no. I don't do the 3am sales, I won't. I don't mind going in the afternoon for the sales because all the crazy people are usually done by then. I might try again one day...
5QF is brought to you by: