November 8, 2010

It's That Time of Year...

Yes, it's that time of year again.  Here comes the Holiday!  Stores are beginning to put out their holiday decorations.  Christmas music is playing at a lot of places.  People are making plans for Black Friday.  Ah, I'm so excited!  One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is to send out Christmas cards.  It's a big under taking because I send so many out, but I love it.  And I must include a new family photo.  We live far away from our family and they're all over the country.  Christmas cards are a perfect way to share pictures with those we don't get to see often.

My favorite place to get photo cards is Shutterfly!  I've used Shutterfly in the past many time before.  I've made photo albums, announcements, cards and ordered many photo prints.  This year, Shutterfly is offering many new holiday designs to fit any personality.  I am really digging this one:

And this one...

and then there's this one...

I'm going to have hard time choosing the perfect card.  I love that I can pick more than one photo to share on my card.  I can easily include a family photograph, individuals of the kids and one of just Jonas and I.  Just browsing through all the new 2010 Christmas cards, makes me really excited to share the new family photos we had taken.  Shutterly has really outdone themselves this season!  With Shutterfly, you really can Shop the Most Wonderful Cards of the Year.   

Besides cards, Shutterfly has a wide array of photo products to choose from.  Calenders, wall canvas art, magnets, ornaments; the options are endless.  Make your Christmas gifts personal and fun this year!  Shuttefly has so many options to choose from.  I plan on doing some gift shopping there as well, I really want to make some photo calenders for the grandparents this year. 


I know my Mom will love to have a calender filled with photos of some of her favorite people, her grand babies.  And maybe there will be some of Jonas and I too, she loves us too.  This year, I'm definitely thankful for Shutterfly making my gift giving easier and fun. 

Oh...and for you bloggers out there, share your love for Shutterfly and receive 50 Free Photo Cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.