November 7, 2010

Monday Minute

I don't think this is going to be a very good Monday.  It's going to be sad.  My parents are going home today and the girls are going to bed upset about it.  I will too.  I will miss them.  It's hard being so far away from them.  I know it's hard for them too.  However, their time here has been really fun.  The kids have been having a lot of fun and so have I.  Oh, we'll miss you Mom and Dad! 

Now time for Monday Minute with Cristy!!  Head on over to Is There a Doctor in the House? to link up!



(1) What's for dinner tonight?

It's Sunday right now and my Dad made red beans and rice for me.  It was delicious.  And Hayley and my Mom made some cornbread that was also very good.  I don't think I will be in a very good mood tomorrow since my parents are going home, so I am really unsure of what's on the menu tomorrow night.  I am thinking Parmesan breaded chicken, but that could very well change.  Jonas might be picking something up for me on his way home tomorrow night.

(2) Have you ever been stung by a bee or a wasp?

No, I haven't.  Thankfully.  Jonas was stung by a wasp a couple years ago, on his left ring finger!  I told him to take his ring off and gave him a Benadryl.  His finger got a bit puffy.  Thankfully he took his ring off before we had to cut it off.

(3) What time do you go to sleep every evening?

I usually go to to bed sometime between ten and eleven.  The kids are usually down around eight.  After that, Jonas and I catch up on some shows on our DVR or read.  Or play video games.  Jonas just bought me Fable III and I've been itching to play.  But we've had family in town, so I haven't been able to start it yet.  So, that will probably begin to occupy my time after the kids are in bed.  And probably keep me up way too late.  Normally, once the clock strikes ten, I am usually about done with my day.

(4) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate fudge brownie, yummy.  Anything with chocolate really.  Oh, and that Starbuck's caramel macchiaio icecream is wonderful too.  And coconut milk icecream is fabulous too.

(5) If you could have one power, what would it be?

I would want to fly, I just think it would be fun. 

1 comment:

Cristy said...

AW, I'm sorry your company is leaving! That part always stinks. you look so forward to their arrival, so it's tough when it goes by so quickly.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.