November 15, 2010

Monday Minute

It's time for another Monday Minute.  This week there is a guest host and these are all his own questions!  Just head on over to 'Just the Cheese' to link up. 



1) Would you rather be stuck on a bumpy roller coaster while having to pee extremely bad OR be stuck on a crowded elevator with really bad gas with co-workers?

The bumpy roller coaster, I can hold my bladder really well.  I've mastered that skill after having to wait for my kids.  I can't say the same thing about my gag reflex though.
 
2) What is the one thing you miss most from your childhood?

Being carefree without all the responsibility!  It was so nice to be able to spend my money on what ever I wanted.  It was nice to having things taken care of for me. 

3) If aliens exist, what do you think they look like? (describe)

Sometimes I think they look like the ones depicted with the thin grey body, huge head, large dark eyes and a slit for a mouth.  That image has stuck with me throughout the years.  Maybe it's because of all the Unsolved Mysteries I watched as a kid.  It's just what I immediately thought about when I read this question.  Or, they might look like us.  I'm not entirely sure. 

4) Would you rather discuss your body weight or your salary with people that you know?

That's hard.  I'm definitely not comfortable talking about my body weight, maybe with my sister, but that's about it.  I don't have a salary though, because I stay home with the kids.  I would have to discuss what Jonas makes.  It wouldn't be too bad, I guess.  I'm very proud of the life my husband provides for us, I just wouldn't want to sound like I'm bragging.  We've worked very hard to be where we are today and continue to work just as hard to provide a good life for our family.

5) If you were stuck in a predicament like in the movie Alive, could you revert to cannibalism? If so, how would you feel about eating your deceased friends and family?

I don't know.  If that were my only option, I guess...  I don't think I could eat my family though, or even my friends.  I definitely wouldn't be able to eat my kids.  Or let any one eat them.  It freaks me out a little just to think about it.  I guess you don't know how you would actually handle something unless you're actually faced with it.

6) People that are born blind, what do they dream about? Sounds?

Not sure.  Good music, good food, smells.  Things that makes them happy.  They may also dream about things that scare them, I'm sure blind people probably have nightmares too.  There are sounds that scare the crap out of me. 

2 comments:

My name means Wisdom said...

I have a lot to say about my bodyweight, lol, so I would definitely go with that!

Here from Tuesday Train.

http://unussedleona.blogspot.com

Powdered Toast Man said...

I don't think I remember smells from my dreams or if I have smells in them. Interesting...

Thanks for linking up.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.