Many of us with kids in school pack our children's lunch and use plastic bags. These bags are thrown away after being used. I know that I use at least 2-3 bags in my daughter's lunch each time I pack it for her. Those bags are always thrown away. And soon enough, I'm adding those bags to my grocery list again. It really is a waste in more ways than one.
Not too long ago, I discovered ReUsies. They're an alternative to those plastic baggies that we all use.
ReUsies™ are a re-usable alternative to sandwich/snack bags, each one has the potential to eliminate hundreds of plastic bags. ReUsies™ are 100% cotton lined with leak-resistant nylon and are secured with Velcro® closures.
Seattle moms. They saw a need to reduce waste and save money. They also saw a way to teach children to care about their environment. And they did it in a hip way!
ReUsies was generous enough to send me out a set of their ReUsies to try out. I love the wide array of patterns to pick from, there's something for every body. I let Hayley pick out the pattern she liked, she went with the Peace Out Pattern. Hayley was super excited when her ReUsie set arrived in the mail. The next morning we packed her sandwich and cookies in the ReUsies. I reminded her, many times, not to throw these away. We can use them again and again. And they're too cool to throw away!
Like a rockstar, Hayley did not forget to hold on to her ReUsies. In fact, it was one of the first things she told me when I picked her up that afternoon. She said that all her food was perfect at lunch time. The ReUsies stayed clean, I only spot cleaned the snack size one where a bit of chocolate from Hayley's cookies remained. It wiped right off. ReUsies can be cleaned by hand, in the washing machine or in the dishwasher.
|Gasp! A plastic bag, I'll be ordering some more ReUsies very soon!|
- Currently ReUsies is having a "4 or More Sale." Buy 4 or more, get free shipping!!
- The Sandwich Size ReUsies can be purchased for $8.95 each.
- The Snack Size ReUsies can be purchased for $6.95 each.
Here's how to Enter:
Please remember that for each entry you have to leave a different comment. Also, if something is worth 3 entries, then you need to leave three comments. If you only leave one comment for something that is worth 2 entries, it will only be counted as one. And please remember to leave your email address so I contact the winner. That's is all, have fun!
- Mandatory Entry (1 Entry) - Visit the ReUsies Website and tell me something about ReUsies. This step must be done first or the rest of your entries won't count and will be deleted.
- For 1 Entry - Follow my blog and let me know.
- For 1 Entry - Tell me what ReUsie pattern you like.
- For 3 Entries- Add my button to your blog and tell me where to find it.
- For 2 Entries - Like ReUsies on Facebook and let me know.
- For 2 Entries - Follow ReUsies on Twitter and let me know.
- For 2 Entries - Subscribe to the ReUsies Newsletter and let me know.
- For 2 Entries - Post a comment on ReUsies blog and tell me where to find it.
- For 3 Entries - Share this Give Away on Facebook and let me know.
- For 3 Entries - Tweet this Give Away on Twitter and let me know.
- For 5 Entries - Blog about this Give Away and tell me where to look.
Thanks for checking out ReUsies and good luck!
In case you want to know. I received this product free of charge from ReUsies™ for review purposes. I was not paid for this review or to write a good one. This is my opinion. Now you know!