December 24, 2010

And All Through the House...

There were still some creatures stirring, thankfully it wasn't a mouse.  The girls are all snug in their beds and over joyed that Santa will soon be here.  Jack's been asleep for a while in his crib, my poor baby boy is sick with a hacky cough. 

Our Christmas Eve was relatively low key today.  We hung out at home, the girls played with friends for a few hours.  We went out as a family to get hot chocolate and drove around to look at the Christmas lights.  Then we came home and made dinner.  Soon it was time to open one special gift on Christmas Eve.  Everyone received new jammies and a new book! 


And now, I am relaxing on my couch watching It's a Wonderful Life and waiting for the chatter from upstairs to quiet.  I'm excited for tomorrow, the girls are both so excited for tomorrow morning.  And it's Baby Jack's first Christmas.  I am also dreading what will probably be a 5am wake-up call.  Maybe.  Jack will probably be up before his sisters.  Maybe.  I am also wondering what that big box contains that is under the tree bearing my name. 

To those of you reading this, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.  Thank you for following my blog and my family.  This blog has grown quite a bit this past year and I'm excited to see what next year will bring.  Again, I hope that your Christmas is merry, bright and blessed.        

2 comments:

Kelly~ Wave of Life Surf Studio said...

Great pic~ looks like a happy Christmas! Hi~ I am your newest follower from the Tuesday hop & would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

Norwegian Phoenix said...

Stopping by to follow you from Tuesday Train. Come follow me at:
http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.