December 3, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's almost the weekend.  YES!  This week has been interesting.  Hayley ended up with a very extended break last week because of snow days and recovering from that has been difficult.  I could not seem to get to bed before midnight if it killed me.  I've been a little hormonal.  It's been a week, that's all there is to say.  For now, on to 5QF!!  Head on over to My Little Life to link up! 

1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!

I really really really want a KitchenAid Mixer and a case for my Kindle.  I want a KitchenAid mixer because that thing is amazing, it can has so many attachments for so many things.  And it's pretty.  I want a case for my Kindle because I want to protect it from harm.  I don't want the screen to get scratched.  I just want it to be safe, because I love it.

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?

My Tiffany Charm bracelet, I love it.  It's so pretty.  Jonas got it for me last year. 

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?

I wouldn't, I am happy the way things are now.  If I had to do it over, I would have taken some photography and art courses. 

4. When do you put up your tree?

When I was a kid, we never put out tree up until mid December.  Now that I'm in charge, it goes up the weekend after Thanksgiving.  My mom thinks I'm crazy,  I love getting my house all decked out in it's Christmas glory that weekend, it puts me in a good mood.  It also makes the girls happy, they get so giddy once the tree is up.  I love my tree too, it's a fake, but it's a pretty faux pine tree. 

5. What is your favorite Holiday?

It's a tie, I love Easter and Christmas.  Easter is just fun, I love getting the baskets together for the kids   Dying eggs and the Easter eggs hunts are lots of fun.  I love Christmas for it's magic.  The girl's excitement during this time of year is contagious.  Christmas brings out the best, in most people, and it's an awesome thing to see.  I also love the giving part about Christmas, picking out gifts, sending out cards, etc.  I also make a point for the girls to pick out gifts for toy drives to show them it's not all about the gifts.     




5QF is brought to you by:
 



2 comments:

Mommy said...

Hi I'm a new follower I'd love a followback :)

http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

AlessandraH said...

A Kitchen Aid mixer is an awesome appliance! It was our all-time favorite wedding gift! You will LOVE it!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.