Head on over to My Little Life to link up!
1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?
I'm guilty, I've done it. I've received a few of those gift sets,
2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?
No, I have some ideas, but not really. I give my husband lots of hints, send him emails and hope he gets it. I really don't ever want to be the wife that buys her own gifts. He does really well though, I give him props.
Oh wait, I know I am getting some Godiva, because I sent my husband over there when we were at the mall.
3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa?
Me. Santa fills the stockings and brings a big, unwrapped gift. Maybe two.
I put presents out under the tree a week after it's up. I love watching the girls look through the presents and try to figure out what is in the box. And I'd rather not have to hid everything in my house, I am afraid it would be discovered.
4. What store do you love to buy jeans from?
Old Navy and Gap. I also like Cato jeans, they're not too pricey and fit well.
5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps?
We usually do a big meal and have apps out too. We've never stuck to the same menu and haven't really figured it out just yet. I think we're going to get a Honey Baked Ham this year and do sides.
5QF is brought to you by: