December 14, 2010

How Lovely Are Thy Branches

My Christmas tree has been up since the weekend following Thanksgiving.  I've wanted to blog a little bit about it and share some pictures, but I've waited.  The past couple years we've made a point to buy the girls a new ornament every year.  So one day, when they move away and have their own tree, they will have a small ornament collection to get them started.  Before we put our tree up this year, we went to Hallmark and let the girls pick their new ornaments.  This Christmas also happens to be Baby Jack's first Christmas, and like his sisters, he needed an ornament to commemorate this. 

However, the ones at Hallmark would not do.  The girls both have engraved ornaments marking their first Christmas, so we would have to do the same for Jack.  But that day was also Black Friday, we would not be going to the mall that day.  No way.  I finally ordered Jack's ornament online a couple days later and it came in today!  Now I can finally share our new ornaments and a picture of our tree. 

We've added a few this year, as you can see!

Hayley had to have Rapunzel, it's her new favorite.

Ryan's fairy ornament she picked, it even looks like her.

Jack's first Christmas ornament.

I found this at a craft store.

Jonas bought me this one, I love cupcakes!

Ryan's first ornament that she made at school.

My friend bought me this one for my birthday.

I had to have this one.

And our pretty tree!


3 comments:

Katherine ( Katie) Corrigan said...

beautiful, Merry Christmas!Hopping over to say hello and to invite you to visit my blog and also enter my giveaway. Hugs! Katherine

April said...

love the starbucks cup!!! <3

i'm following from wandering wednesday!! i hope you can visit my blog and follow back :)

best,
april

www.marineparents.blogspot.com

Mika said...

Cute ornaments!
I'm following from the blog hop.
I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Mika

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.