December 31, 2010

Last Post of 2010!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!  I really, really wanted to sit down and write a post about this past year, but it just didn't happen.  Ryan is sick, I don't feel too great either and then there's mister Jack that needs his momma. 

Yeah...so....

I am hoping to get to it tomorrow, there are some things I want to say!

But, for my last post of 2010....

Happy New Year's!  Thanks for following my little blog and helping it grow.  Here's to 2011!!  And soon to my little bottle of sparkling wine waiting in the fridge, only 5 minutes remain of 2010!


1 comment:

Slade said...

http://www.RealDadReviews.com
Following your blog!
Please follow back!
If you could follow me on Facebook, that would be great!
http://www.facebook.com/RealDadReviews
Thanks
The Dad!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.