December 7, 2010

Letters to Santa

A couple weekends ago we were out and about, doing a little Christmas shopping at the mall.  While we were strolling through Macy's I saw the mailbox for Letters to Santa.  There was even a desk with paper for the kids to write letters.  I had been meaning to sit down with the girls to write their Santa letters, but thought that this would be more fun.  So we grabbed a few of the letter papers and brought them with us to fill out while we had lunch. 

Hayley was excited and anxious for a pen while we were being seated for lunch.  She quickly filled out her letter.  Jonas filled Ryan's out for her, but she was happy to share her idea for gifts.  I even had stamps in my wallet!  After lunch, we walked through Macy's again to mail the girls' letters.  I'm sad I didn't take any pictures of them mailing them, hopefully I will remember next year.  Ryan was so cute using the lower slot to mail her letter.  But I did take pictures of their letters!  Check them out:


Ryan traced her name and drew the circles. 
And what is with Pillow Pets?!?!  My girls want them and all their friends do too.  Craziness!



3 comments:

Mommy and Daddy said...

My girls love their pillow pets! I had never seen or heard of one until they got them for their birthday.

Jackie

DrKeppy said...

I bought Evan one thinking he'd feel left out since his cousin is getting one BUT I am frugal so bought the generic version (they have them at BigLots and are still very cute!), but now he says he doesn't want one so I may just take it back anyway!! I personally am not a fan of a pillow without a pillowcase but I'm sure that doesn't bother a kid!

Love the letters to Santa!!

AlessandraH said...

I don't get the pillow pet thing either? My boys are asking for them too! I will check out Big Lots though! Super cute letters to Santa, so sweet!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.