December 6, 2010

Monday Minute

It's Monday and I've decided to never eat at Taco Bell again.  We stopped there for dinner last night and I just don't feel very well now.  No one else is sick, just me.  Not fair, at all.  It is definitely a day of lounging around for me.  Hopefully my kids will feel the same way.  For now, yeah for Monday Minute with Cristi!


(1) Who would play you in a movie?

I don't know.  I can't act.  I just don't see that happening.

(2) Are you a good speller?

I believe that I am, I am a bit obsessed over it.  I delete my Facebook statuses if I notice I made a mistake.  I don't like to shorten words when I text, it annoys me.  Spelling is important, to me at least. 

(3) Have you/ do you smoke cigarettes?

I did once, in middle school because my friends did it.  Yes, peer pressure, I gave in to it.  But I knew then it was gross and smelly.  I never did it again and never plan to.  IT'S GROSS!!

(4) Have you ever won a trophy?

I've received trophies for participation, but I've never gotten one for winning anything.  I prefer cash.

(5) Have you ever written (or started to write) a book?

Yes, I have.  I've never finished it though. 


3 comments:

Cristy said...

When I read your FB thing, I definitely let out a reluctant giggle...I do the same thing! haha

SalemMomma said...

I'm your newest follower, hope you can stop by for a visit!
www.staying-me.com

Kristin said...

I'm an obsessive speller, too! :)

Following from the Tuesday Train!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.