December 13, 2010

Monday Minute

It's the beginning of the last week before the Holiday break.  I'm excited.  I am really looking forward to the Holiday break.  It will be nice to hang out in the mornings with the kids and not worry about getting everyone ready for school.  I'm also excited about Christmas, so fun.  For now, time for Monday Minute with Cristi!





(1) Who is your favorite actor?

I don't really have an all time favorite, but there are a couple I don't mind watching.  Ewan McGregor and  Gerard Butler top my list.

(2) Do you collect anything?

I collect magnets.  Anytime we go somewhere new, we always buy a magnet for the fridge.  I have a big coin collection from my childhood.  I don't actively look for coins for it anymore, but if I come across something I always add it to my collection. 

(3) What's the biggest turn off in someone of the opposite sex?

Arrogance.  I can't stand people that have no humility and act as though they are the best thing ever.  I just find that incredibly unattractive.

And bad teeth, it's gross.

(4) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to and why?

Ummm....I like my name, but if I HAD to I guess I would change it to Delaney.  It's the first thing that comes to mind and I like that name.  If Jack had been a girl, that would have been the name.

(5) What virtue is better: forgiveness or justice?

Forgiveness.  While justice is awesome and all; if you can't forgive, then it weighs on you.  I believe you can't really move on without forgiveness.  Forgiveness can be hard and trying, but harboring anger and resentment towards someone is also hard and trying.  It takes energy to be angry with someone.  After a while, it become a waste of time.  Forgiveness is freeing.  It doesn't make the actions of another person right, but it makes you the better person.


1 comment:

♥The Sweet Life♥ (Alessandra) said...

Hi! I am your newest follower! Thanks for stopping by & following me. Enjoy your week!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.