January 25, 2011

And it Spreads

I've been wondering how long it would take; but I knew, one day, it would happen.  It was inevitable.  They're around each other all the time.  They hug, kiss, make each other laugh.  They're in constant contact.  They share many, many things.  I can't stop it, usually I watch with a smile.  So I knew it would be a matter of time, the day would come... 

The day when... ALL 3 of my kids are sick at the same time.  Dun...dun...dun...

It all began yesterday, Hayley had strep, again.  Then Ryan told me that her throat we hurting last night.  And then Baby Jack had a runny nose.  This morning, both Ryan and Jack were running fevers.  Uh...no.  Hayley was still complaining about her throat, but seemed to be doing much better.  (Amazing what a day of rest and antibiotics can do!)

I've been pretty lucky with Baby Jack.  He's only been sick once before and that was just a few weeks ago.  I've been more than thrilled that's he avoided his sisters' sick germs for so long.  And like most good things, they had to come to an end.  He was negative for strep, so it just looks like a bad cold. 

Wait...he's awake....

And his cough is sounding like croup...great.  That means another trip to the pediatrician tomorrow.  My poor boy. 

As for Ryan, she just seems to have a cold as well.  (She was negative for strep too!)  Hopefully hers doesn't worsen.  The pediatrician gave me prescriptions for everyone, just in case.

Say a little prayer for us!  All this illness is getting old, we need a break.  For now, I think I am going to Lysol my entire house.  And maybe my car. 


1 comment:

A Gracious Home said...

I'm a new follower and added your cute button. I know what it's like to have sick children. I pray they will all be better soon.They sure are cute. I love children so much. Doylene

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.