January 14, 2011

Five Question Friday

This last week has been interesting, I don't know what else to say.  Lots of trips to the doctors, my first cat-scan, the girls had strep...

what...a...week...

I was even able to clean my house this week. 
And now...it's time for 5QF!  Head on over to My Little Life to link up!

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?

There are a few:

Moulin Rouge... I can hear Ewan McGregor singing to me right now.  And then Where the Heart Is and The Notebook. 

And when Tangled comes out, I know I will be watching it over and over again.  I won't even blame the girls, I won't mind at all.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?

Putting things away in the dishwasher.  I can not stand for things to be sitting around on my counters or any where else.  My husband complains when I put his glass in the dishwasher because he's going to use it later.  Too bad, there are more clean glasses in the cupboard. 

And dishes do not belong in the sink either.  Nope.  The only time that is ever acceptable is when the dishwasher is running or you're in the middle or cooking.  And even then, just wash it and put it away.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?

Emily- Creative, strong, faithful, gifted and beautiful.

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?

Photography or politics.  I love photography.   

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?

My Bumble and bumble hair products, I love them.  They're worth every penny. 

And going to the salon for my hair, Kelsie is worth every penny too.  I've always had a thing about my hair, I love getting it done.  I feel better about myself when I like my hair.  And I finally have a stylist that is awesome and shares my love of cupcakes, so it's a win-win!



5QF is brought to you by:





1 comment:

kelly, said...

What great answers!! I know every word of "Where the heart is" and have the songs on my ipod. So brave of you to want to get into politics. But it is an important thing to do. Very cute family!!!!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.