January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday

Oh Friday, you've come at last.  I'm spending most of my day at Hayley's school.  I have my hours to work in the morning and the auction project to work on in the afternoon.  I always look forward to Fridays, it's always fun to spend time in Hayley's class.  And after school, who knows what the rest of the day will hold.  Maybe a pedicure, maybe Jonas will make dinner...hint...hint...    

But now, it's time for 5QF!  Check out My Little Life to link up!

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
Jonas and I met at Winter Homecoming in high school.  I made my friend introduce me to him and then he asked me to dance.  We started dating soon after that.   

I wouldn't call it love at first sight, but I was definitely smitten with him.   

And it was a little bit of fate too.  I didn't want to go to that dance, but my friend made. I had ditched her the year before because of my then-boyfriend, who lived far far away, didn't want me to go.  He was a jerk.  Huge jerk.  Anyways, I kept telling her no, but I finally relented and went with her to the dance.  Good thing too... :)

2. What is your favorite room in your house?

My living room.  I love nothing more than to lay out on my couch after all the kiddos are in bed and catch up on some shows on the DVR.  Or watch a movie with my husband.  Or while away time on my computer.  It's a comfort thing and I am definitely comfortable in my living room.
 
3. Can you wiggle your ears?

I am laughing because I am attempting to wiggle my ears as I write this.  My eyebrows are moving, but I am sensing no movement from my ears.  My attempt has failed.  No, I can not wiggle my ears.  I know this, because I just checked.

4. What is your evening ritual?

Jonas puts the girls to bed and I tend to Baby Jack.  I get him in pajamas, nurse him and lay him down.  And say a little prayer that he'll sleep through the night.  I sneak a peek in the girls room and wish them good night too.  And then I go wash my face, which I love.  I use Clinque and I love it.  Especially when it's scrub night, my face always feels so clean and fresh.  After that, I get into some pajamas and head down to the living room.  Oh, and I have to pump some milk for Baby Jack.  It then becomes decision time.  Do I watch TV, get on the computer, play a video game, read a book, eat some ice cream I don't need, clean...decisions...decisions...

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

I am finding that I can function on less and less lately.  I don't think that is a good thing.  Baby Jack is inconsistent with sleep lately.  Sometimes he makes it through most of the night and other times he does not.  It also doesn't help that I am usually up watching TV or reading or on my computer into the night.  I try to get at least 6 hours.  I try... 


 
5QF is brought to you by:



2 comments:

Josanne said...

Thanks for sharing your answers on the 5QF!
I like your answer about attempting to wiggle your ears-next time you won't have to try-you will already know the answer if the question comes up again! lol
Have a nice weekend!

Knowly said...

My hubby and I met in high school as well. I don't miss those sleep derived nights with a baby...but I do miss the clean baby smell and smiles...

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.