January 4, 2011

Highlights from Christmas

Christmas has been put away at my house.  Well, all except the outside lights, but that's Jonas' job.  It was a good Christmas, the kids were happy with their gifts.  As were Jonas and myself.  Remember that big box under the tree, it was the KitchenAid stand mixer I had been wishing for.  And it was red.  It look so pretty on my kitchen counter.  It's also, amazing.  I've used it for cabbage rolls and cookies.  Oh, and it makes the best whipped cream!  Swoon!

Ok, enough of my love for my new small appliance.  I didn't take great pictures this year, I always get so busy with the kids and forget.  Here are the highlights:

Hayley got a...

Guitar!
And Ryan got a...

Petshop House.
Jack got a toybox, but I didn't take a picture of him with it.  So here's one of him opening a gift instead.


And here are a couple more shots of Christmas. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.