February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's Friday!  Head on over to My Little Life to link up!!

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?

Hmm.... Extreme Home Makeover, please.  Those houses they build are amazing.  AMAZING.  I couldn't imagine having a home like that.  I would love to have the ultimate dream home.  Oh wait...then I have to have the crappy house too...um....still going with Extreme Home Makeover.  Worth it.

2. Do you have any tattoos?

Yes, I have four tattoos.  I have a small frog on my shoulder, my first tattoo.  I have a butterfly on my lower back, not my favorite.  I have an h.r. on my back for Hayley and Ryan.  When I am done nursing I plan to add a "j" to that for Jack.  And I have some stars on my foot. 

And I want to get a couple more...

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?

Yes, but since my oldest is only 6, not so much.  I tell her about funny things I did when I was a kid, things I liked, etc.  I only really share things that are age appropriate for her right now.  It makes me laugh everything time when she finds some of those things unbelievable.  For example, I used to play with My Little Ponies when I was a kid.  She then usually tells me that I'm old or something.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?

I stop, generally.  I don't like to speed through red lights.  If it's turning yellow and I am nearly at the intersection; less than a car length away, I will continue going.  I don't like to stop so abruptly either.
 
5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?

Chocolate.  I love chocolate, love it. 




5QF is brought to you by:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.