February 6, 2011

Monday Minute

It's been a while since I've participated in Monday Minute.  I've missed it. 

Between all of the kids being sick and then myself, things have been crazy.  I still have more blogging to catch up on this week.  I have definitely been neglecting my blog.  Sorry blog. 

For now, time for Monday Minute with Cristi.  Head on over to Is There a Doctor in the House to link up!




(1) Do you use shaving cream when you shave? (thanks to Sierra for this one!)

Not normally, but I bought Jonas a really nice shaving kit, from The Art of Shaving store, for Christmas. So now we have a few extra cans of shaving cream.  And since there's no way I am letting them go to waste, I'm using them.  I don't buy shaving cream for myself, I prefer to use body wash.

(2) Name 2 things you consider yourself to be very bad at.

Hmmm.... shredding papers.  I always shred all my bills and papers that come in the mail.  But I let it pile up for too long, before I get annoyed enough to shred all of it.  I always end up with this massive pile of mail and other things on my counter.  Then I have to go through all of it and deem what can be recycled and what must be shredded.  I would be so much happier if more things were paperless.   

As for a second thing, I let things bother me way too much at times.  I let things get to me and ruin my day.  I really need to work on not letting that happen.  I just fume too much. 

(3) What's your favorite song?

I don't really have an all time favorite one song, I have a lot of songs I like.  Some are my favorite, but nothing in particular really stands out to me.  Just the Way You Are, It's a Wonderful World, Unanswered Prayers... There are so many...

(4) If somebody asked you to sum yourself up in three words, what would they be?

Faithful, thoughful, determined

(5) Out of the following three, which do you hate most: pineapples, cantaloupe, or strawberries?

Cantaloupe!  I hate cantaloupe.  I've never liked it and I really just can't stand it.  Gross.  I do, however, love strawberries and pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.