February 20, 2011

Monday Minute

Oh Monday, you're here.  And soon, I will be off to the doctor with my younger two.  Hayley is spending the day with a friends.  She's remained healthy despite everything her sister and brother are going through and I'm hoping to keep things that way.  And also hoping, praying, that Ryan and Jack recover soon. 

And now on to Monday Minute with Cristi, head on over to Is There a Doctor in the House to link up.

(1) Do you think Lady Gaga is Gaga or just plain KaKa?

She might be a little crazy, but I'm a fan.  And so is Hayley.  One of her favorite things to do is turn her iPod to a Lady Gaga song and dance around.  It's so cute. 

(2) If you had to write these questions every week, what questions would YOU write the participants?

Hmmm.... Are you a cereal person for breakfast?  What's your favorite way to have an egg prepared?  Do you have a latte budget? 

(3) What animal/ insect has always scared the heck out of you?

Earwigs... I just had a chill thinking about one.  I swear, they're everywhere here too.  Once, I was sitting on my couch and suddenly something fell from the ceiling.  And it was an earwig.  Ahh!!!  They like to hang out by the door during the summer.  And once, when Hayley was a toddler, I went to put some water in her cup and there was an earwig in the straw.  Again...more chills...

(4) Do you wash your hands after you use the restroom every time? Be honest!

Yeah, most of the time.  I'm not always the best about it at home, sometimes I barely have enough time to run into the restroom to pee.  But again, most of the time.  Or I use hand sanitizer. 

(5) Do you buy brand named purses or replicas?

I do buy brand name bags, but I haven't in a while.  The first brand name bag I ever had, my Dooney, was stolen out of my car a couple months later.  My husband had bought it for me for Christmas.  I was so upset about it.  I didn't replace it for a couple years because I was worried it would get stolen. 

I do have a Vera Bradley diaper bag and a lot of matching accessories to go along with it.  And a matching purse, when I get out without my kids. 

I don't buy replicas.  I do have my eye on a Coach bag, but it will probably have to wait.  I still have a while to carry around a diaper bag and I don't really like to carry around a purse and diaper bag.  It's a thing, I can't explain it.  Jonas doesn't get it either.    


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

what a great answers hope you have a great week!

Birgit said...

Yucky-Earwigs-yeah that is pretty scary especially up a straw! I love eggs over easy:)

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.