June 6, 2011

Not Ready


Tomorrow, my little man, Baby Jack will turn one!  This last year has gone by so quickly.  It's been fun, amazing, turbulent and memorable.  He's talking and he's even walking.  He adores his sisters and gets annoyed with them as well.  He's a Daddy's boy most of the time, but there are times when he just wants his momma. 

I'm having a hard time with this milestone.  I'm not ready.  He's my last baby.  Again, my last baby.  Even though not all things 'baby' are magical, I've enjoyed every moment.  And now, that babiness is coming to an end.  I get all choked up just thinking about it. 

He's an amazing little boy and he is so loved.  Oh Baby Jack, Happy Birthday from Mommy.  I love you so.

1 comment:

Cari said...

aww, I can't imagine how it feels being your last baby :(. I can relate on how quickly it goes by . He has grown up so fast, i'm amazed it has been a year! Happy Birthday Mr Jack!! and lacy he is a gorgeous little boy!!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.