July 22, 2011

2 Years Ago

Two years ago, I started this blog.  So many things have happened in those two years.  Jonas and I celebrated our 9th anniversary.  Jack was born.  Hayley started school.  Ryan started preschool.

This blog is part about the kids and our family life.  Also part opinion about whatever is going in the world.  It's become a way for me to vent when needed.  It's a blog about being a mom, wife, friend and a woman.  It's a blog to share my photography.  It's a blog about finding myself.   

In the last two years, this rainy place has really begun to feel like home.  I've found my place here and made some really fantastic friends.  I feel like I belong here.  A few years ago I wouldn't have believed it, it just took a little time.  Like most things.  But now, it's home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.