August 3, 2011

I Haven't....

had a migraine in a while.  Okay... I had a minor one yesterday, but I blame that one on mother nature.  Other than that, I've had maybe one in the past month.  And that's way better than two or three every week!  My neurologist started me on Topamax a couple months ago and, so far, it seems to be doing the trick!  Yeah!  It also has some other weird side effects.  I'm not very hungry, my hands and feet tingle sometimes and I'm losing weight...but my headaches are gone...gone!

1 comment:

A Gracious Home said...

I'm glad you are better. I have had a non stop migraine for 6 months. I've been on topamax for three months with no results. I have the spray for emergencies. I'm also on welbuton and a ton of other things. My dr sent me to a Psychiatrist because that is a sign of depression. The meds he put me on has made me feel a little better. I'm thankful the topamax works for you.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!!!

 
Content © Lacy Richmeier. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.